April 01, 2014

Senior Spotlight Part Three

Here is the third and final segment of our Senior Spotlight Week. Take a look at Elisa, Zoe and Clara!



Elisa
Name: Elisa Marino

Year Initiated: 2010

Degree: Honors Bachelor of Arts: Double Major in Political Science and Equity Studies

Offices Held: Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President of Membership, and Vice President of Chapter Development

Future Plans/Dreams: Working and following happiness wherever it takes me.

How Tri Delta Has Affected My Life: Tri Delta completely transformed my university experience. Throughout my time as a collegiate member Tri Delta has continually brought out the best in me. The lessons I’ve learned are irreplaceable and have helped shape who I am today.

Favourite Tri Delta Memory: Initiations, Summer Retreats, and Bid Days. More than anything, I cherish all the memories of living in the house for two years. Whether it’s staying up late “studying”, our weekly Bachelor viewing parties, or all the hours spent discussing life and love, my sisters are the first people I share good news with, and they have been my rock during times of difficulty. I appreciate all of the sincere friendships I have developed.

Favourite Quote/Words of Wisdom: “I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you are not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again” – F. Scott Fitzgerald.


Zoe
Name: Zoƫ Hountalas

Year Initiated: Fall 2010

Degree: Double Major Political Science and English

Offices Held: Secretary (2011), Philanthropy Chair (2012), Academic Chair (2012)

Future Plans/Dreams: I'm going to Queens Law in the fall and look forward to getting involved with their study abroad programs and their correctional law clinic. Tri Delt has provided me with great communication, organization and interpersonnel skills, as well as a group of amazing friends! I can't wait to become a part of our wonderful alumni chapter

Favourite Quote/Words of Wisdom:“There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will. ” ― Epictetus


Clara
Name: Clara Mohamid-Mitchell

Year Initiated: 2009

Degree: Political Science & History

Offices Held: Song & Spirit Chair, Member Development Chair, Vice President of Membership

Future Plans/Dreams: l hope to take a Master's of Social Work and travel in Australia.

How Tri Delta Has Affected My Life: Tri Delta has been an amazing part of my undergraduate experience, and an incredible support system. From the moment I joined Tri Delta I knew that I was home.

Favourite Quote/Words of Wisdom: May you build a ladder to the stars & climb on every rung.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive